Sunday 29 November 2009

Abou the One who gives

When you were sad I was drying your tears
Now I'm crying, you cant even see them

When you were angry I was listening to your anger
Now I'm angry, you are deaf to my voice

When you were loney I was sitting with you forever
Now I'm lonely, you are not there

When the whole world turned against you I was standing by your side
Now the world has turned against me, you are not beside me

When you had no place to go I opend my door for you
Now I have no place to go, your door stays closed

When you didnt feel loved I gave you all the love I had
Now I dont feel loved, you don't realize

When you were standing in the dark I was your light
Now I'm in the dark, your light is not for me

Even I fall at times... Help me up again...


by Verena Zyla, 10/02/09

No comments:

Post a Comment